• Immigration Information Center

Immigration Information Center

Getting Support for Using the Specified Skilled
Worker Program

Foreign nationals who want to work under a Specified Skilled Worker status of residence can telephone the call center if there is anything about the procedures they don’t understand. It can assist with filling out paperwork and other procedures. It can also handle inquiries by individuals who have difficulties entering Japan or returning to their home country due to the effects of the Covid-19 pandemic.

Tel 0570-013904 (VoIP, PHS, and international calls: 03-5796-7112)
Business Days and Hours Monday–Friday, 8:30 a.m.–5:15 p.m.
  • Japanese
  • English
  • Chinese
  • Korean
  • Vietnamese
  • Tagalog
  • Spanish
  • Portuguese

As of March 2021, the SSWTSC (Specified Skilled Worker Total Support Center) has been closed.